ASSAULTER SPLIT RIG
100% Made in the U.S.A.
- Supports a base of 4 5.56mm magazines
- Eight columns of PALS webbing
- Accepts Haley Strategic MP2 Magazine Pouch Inserts
- Shoulder harness lends communication wire routing options
- Four 1 inch ITW-Nexus side release buckles
- Designed to be worn with a pack
- Split utilizing First-Spear Tubes technology
- S&S Precision pull tabs for jumpable magazine retention
- Can be worn with a slick armor plate carrier
- Made from 500D Cordura
*There is currently a 2 week lead time on this product. Each item is made to order, but every effort will be made to decrease this lead time. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.
The Assaulter Split Rig's 4 magazine cell carrying capacity was directly designed to accommodate use with pack straps. Additionally the fully adjustable size and height harness allows for the use of the waist strap of a rucksack. Whether it be mountains, jungles or the desert the Assaulter's PALS real estate allows for various setups, depending on your own METT-TC. The split capacity is yielded thanks to the First-Spear Tubes hardware. This allows for a true prone position, when the necessity for a low profile signature is at its highest. The user has the option to use the provided shock cord with S&S precision pull tabs or pair the Assaulter with a Haley Strategic Partners MP2 Rifle Magazine Pouch Insert.